Monday, March 30, 2009

Abandoned April Fools Stuff

Well, I was going to go all out this year and try spreading some April fools content, but I just didn't have the time to do everything I wanted. So here are the only two images I got close to finished.

I was going to spread some fake screenshots of Silent Hill 2 as a DS game, in the same vein as the Castlevania titles. (vampire pun!)

I didn't get to do the health.ammo hub to the quality I wanted, or the text boxes for dialogue. Both images would have been tweaked to look more legit.
Also planned were images of a boss fight, screens of the hell-world, and an inventory screen.

Oh well. Enjoy. (the images are viewable as a "small" screen, based on a stats for the DS I read somewhere. The second images are the big versions for detail reasons.)







No comments: